This is a local story that made national news. There's also a good video on the story link.Also, here is another local coverage with a different and very heartwarming video.:
"Cheers and applause greeted the Jones family at the Nashville
International Airport Tuesday night as their family suddenly grew by
eight. For three years, Mike and Hayley Jones, alongside sons Tyler and
Tucker, have been trying to adopt eight children from Sierra Leone.
"When I saw them coming down the hallway, my heart just stopped," said the children's new grandmother, Susan Drake. "I
can't imagine Christmas. Christmas with that many children around one
tree? Mike and Hayley never lost their faith or their goal. They stayed
focused. It finally happened."
With their family and community raising a staggering $15,770 to bring the children home through gofundme.com, the work paid off. "It's just a relief," said Hayley Jones. "It's just a big sense of relief."
"I don't know if you can ever be completely prepared," added Mike
Jones. "We've worked on the house and just every little aspect we can.
We've tried to prepare and be ready for this point."
Standing all together in the airport, the family created a new
portrait of smiling faces that just tripled in size. Ready to head home,
each child took two flags, one in honor of their former home and one
welcoming them to their new one.
"We have prayed for this moment for so long," said Drake. 'I can't believe it's really here.'"
Credit: WSMV
Previous story: News Channel 5




