Monday, February 16, 2015

Wildest Dreams

Now that we found out we're having a boy, we know we have very little to buy. We have a mostly full nursery anyway, and plenty of hand me down clothes from boys born the same season. 

I got a couple new things since C.arters was having a great sale including a cheerful crab bib for a trip we have planned for the beach when little man will be a couple of months old. 

No pun intended, I could pinch myself. It still feels like a dream. 

We will bring a baby home in August, unforeseen circumstances aside. There will be no revoking parental right documents, no reunification plan, and hopefully no painful genetic conditions to be passed on. This will be our baby. He won't be leaving. He will be the greatest gift ever. We didn't know he or his genetic family existed last year. He was in a vial with his siblings at a clinic in Knoxville. Now he's moving all over in my stomach and ready to be apart of our family. In my wildest dreams I never thought this would happen. 

4 comments:

  1. Simply amazing. Embryo adoption still brings me to tears sometimes, having spent much of my life believing I would never have children. So, so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very happy for you and your little boy! I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you and D!!Can't wait to meet little man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!! So thrilled to hear the news!!

    ReplyDelete