Monday, February 25, 2019
step by step
Baby boy is three and a half. Active. Sweet. Amazing critical thinking skills which keep us on our toes. He’s always finding an angle to get what he wants. Candy is his love language.
The girls are doing well. I’m to viability. It only feels marginally securing, since I’ve worked with so many adult clients born from early preterm births that left permanent challenges. I try not to think about it and just get through the day.
Their anatomy scans are still incomplete two MFM visits later. All that’s left is certain views of their heart. Right now they are side to side, one on top of the other which leaves shadowing on their hearts. I will have an echo next appointment to try to finish the anatomy scan. Next week I do my gestational diabetes test- wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Oh, how this post warms my heart! Baby boy is growing up. So sweet. The girls seem to be growing and doing well. Blessings to you and your family.
ReplyDeleteCasinos Near Casinos with Blackjack, Poker, Craps - MapYRO
ReplyDeleteLooking for Casinos Near 남양주 출장샵 Casinos with 충청북도 출장마사지 Blackjack, Poker, Craps or other games? Find your 천안 출장샵 lucky 15 at MapYRO. Find your lucky 15 화성 출장마사지 today! 이천 출장샵