Sunday, March 17, 2019

third tri

In the third trimester and it gets more difficult by the day. No more morning sickness, but my stomach is so compressed that I can barely eat. My ligament pain is worse especially by the end of the day. I can’t sleep comfortably in my bed anymore even though I have a maternity pillow. My stomach is nearly the size of the end of my full term pregnancy with baby boy. Which makes it hard to imagine another 9, 10, 11 weeks. I have anemia too- too hard to make blood for everyone.

The girls are both still healthy. Growing. Around 2.5lb each!!

This is a season. It will end. I will survive. But I keep thinking how no one should ever transfer more than one embryo at a time!

I appreciate every prayer to get them here with all three of us being healthy. It’s a lot to wrap my head around what the birth will look like. Right now they are both still longways in my stomach with no sign of moving head down. I had my placenta issues last delivery that I hope won’t happen again.

Stretching of my faith every single day. All I can do is trust it will turn out ok and that I will be able to handle whatever comes.

2 comments:

  1. You can do it Mama! I love how you mentioned this is just a season...that is what got me thru the last week of my pregnancy with my daughter. I had extreme back pain and couldn't sit or lie down for very long...I just paced my hallway every night....so exhausting! I also like that you said your faith was stretching. As your belly expands, you get a visual reminder of how your faith has grown. You can do all things thru Christ which strengthens you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you are doing so well. Also, good to hear babies are growing and healthy. Keeping you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete