Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Just Being

No news is good news. I am enjoying the boringness of just being.

My stomach is finally getting to a point I think it looks more pregnant than chubby. It hurts on the sides quite a bit, but I know it's just stretching, so it's not concerning. I can lift more than 5 pounds again. I can walk the stairs at work again. My hips throb occasionally, and I am SO relieved I am done with the shots. I can't imagine ever having to do them again. I wonder how I got through all that.

I've arrived to 19 weeks. I never thought this would happen. 

6 comments:

  1. So so happy for you, Sara!! (Jill B)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahooo!!!!! Pretty soon you'll be feeling butterflies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel random things, not sure what's what yet!

      Delete
  3. VERY happy for you, but also kind of jealous. I've only been back on the PIO for like a week but already my bum is throbbing. I hate the shots! (Are you going to post a new bump pic? You should. You are totes adorbs.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... I got into a shot zen but as soon as I stopped I am no longer able to think about doing them. I guess you get grace for each day you need it. New pic will be this week- stickers are for every 4 weeks. ;)

      Delete