Every pregnant person doesn't pee all the time. I'm drinking plenty of water, and I still pee the same amount. I don't wake up at all during the middle of the night, either.
Nosebleeds can accompany pregnancy. Never had many ever and have already had a couple of gushers. Weird.
Natural deodorant is a joke during pregnancy. I got away from S.ecret leading up to transfer, but nothing natural works anymore. No crystals. No herbs. No baking soda. Just plain 19% aluminum, please.
Your feet can start swelling early. I was very disturbed to find this out one night while taking my socks off. I'm watching my salt and drinking water and staying active and propping my feet up at
work. But I'm sure with approximately 16 long weeks to go in the summer heat, I'll be in compression stockings before long!
And my most unfortunate finding to date... Apparently maternity designers think pregnant people don't want pockets! I've never paid $40 for a pair of jeans, except the maternity ones that can't even properly hold my cell phone. What in the heck? My belly is no where near the pocket area (maybe that comes later?). Give me my pockets!




YOU ONLY HAVE 16 WEEKS LEFT TO GO. Just reading that sentence makes me so happy! Maybe the pants don't have pockets because the fabric would puff out too much? At any rate, I'm with you. I need my pockets!
ReplyDeleteSounds like we're having very similar experiences. Lol! Except the peeing thing. I can't stop!!
ReplyDelete