Today I started estrogen (E.strace) as part of a mock cycle to see how my body responds to it. I will have an ultrasound later this month to see the results. This is the last phase of testing to make sure I can proceed with a transfer in May. We are still waiting for our homestudy addendum to be done so we can proceed with being matched with embryos. Hopefully we will hear good news on that soon!
Tuesday, February 4, 2014
And So It Begins...
Today I started estrogen (E.strace) as part of a mock cycle to see how my body responds to it. I will have an ultrasound later this month to see the results. This is the last phase of testing to make sure I can proceed with a transfer in May. We are still waiting for our homestudy addendum to be done so we can proceed with being matched with embryos. Hopefully we will hear good news on that soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Ah... I recognize the green bottle.... new for me. Exciting that you are starting your journey!
ReplyDelete