In the quest to expeditiously update our homestudy, D and I have been rushing to and fro to complete the requirements. We have to re-prove we're not abusing drugs, we're still healthy and TB free, we haven't committed any new crimes, our cats are healthy, and our cars are registered and insured (had to get old Mable, the truck, up to date! Ooops).
Yesterday I went to get my blood taken for my annual physical, and part of that is peeing in a cup. Fine, no big deal. Except when the next stop is to get fingerprinted and do a urine drug screen! I realized my quandary and hoped my kidneys could do their thing so I didn't have to make an extra trip later to be drug screened. As I chugged a bottle of water on the way, I thought how perplexing it is that my bladder is so integral in this whole process of becoming a parent (note the 60 oz of water in Knoxville incident).
Sometimes, this process is just weird.
Saturday, February 22, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment