Little one looked great today. Measuring exactly right at 9w3d and heartrate was 178. This was my last ultrasound for awhile, as long as we stay healthy. I go to the OB 3 long weeks from now.
Monday, January 5, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Yaaaaaayyyyy!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! :) :)
DeleteSo happy for you, Sara! P.S. I signed up to the Embryo adoption board on facebook. thanks!
ReplyDeleteThank you! You must be in the other one because the one I'm in is "secret" meaning you can't search for it. Let me know if you want to be added to the second one.
DeleteThis is so great! You could *possibly* see gender next ultrasound (we had a correct guess on Leland at 13w). Yea for a healthy baby!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm hopeful my OB will let us do genetic testing just to ease my mind which would also let us know gender. I'll be asking when I go on the 26th!!!
Delete