Friday, January 30, 2015
Quick Update
Just a quick note to let everyone know that we're still hanging in. I really appreciate the concern, thoughts, prayers, and love. My bleeding has slowed down, and I'm hoping it will stay that way. All my bloodwork from Monday came back good except some questionable things with my thyroid. I expect to have more answers on that early next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I tried to comment yesterday but had blogger issues. At any rate, you are in my prayers. Those darn SCH's! Are you are restricted activity through the weekend?
ReplyDeleteI can't wait for you to begin to feel the baby move. Perhaps, just perhaps you will be able to obtain a level of peace and excitement then?
Pelvic rest til the bleeding has ceased for a week is the only restriction. I'm trying to drink a ton of water to help with cramping. I found out my placenta is anterior so anticipate I may feel movement later- or so I've been told. :) Thanks for checking in!
DeleteI'm sorry that this pregnancy keeps having scary episodes. I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly.
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure if you follow this blog but it seems like this blogger had the same thing during her pregnancy. http://dontcountyoureggs.typepad.com/
Take Care!
I sure hope so, too. Thanks so much! I have seen that blog in passing but hadn't read it in detail. Thanks for sharing.
Delete