Wednesday, January 14, 2015
My Friends
I have several requests to keep some of my friends in your thoughts and prayers. One friend found out yesterday that her baby's heart stopped beating. She lost the pregnancy she had fought so hard to have. Two other friends are in the January transfer group at NEDC. One is returning for a second time and painfully had a negative result from November when the other four in our cycle group had positives. Another is returning for a third time after a painful miscarriage and some medical complications over the summer.
So much pain. So much darkness and hurt. So much loss. But I pray so much room for redemption and comfort and hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





May they never loose sight of hope- it is the strongest thing to protect us in our darkest time.
ReplyDeleteSending prayers to your friends.
ReplyDeleteJust saw this and it brought tears to my eyes. All of us will get through this. I can't say for certain that we'll all get what it is that we want - there are no guarantees there - but I do know that we'll get through this. Friends like you help us get through it. <3
ReplyDelete