Monday, September 17, 2018

the price of love

Half a week til I find out if my lining is enough. And if I get to start PIO. This cycle is flying by. 

I just want it to be over so I will know the results. I’m so impatient. 

I don’t want to let myself imagine or dream or plan. I feel sick to my stomach. I feel like odds have never been in my favor so I probably won’t have anything to transfer. I’ve got faith that God *can* do anything. I’m just not sure what He will see fit. 

Last week I was working on Knoxville. Staying in a hotel right by the clinic. My soul did a little wave to the two embryos that are chilling at NEDC.  

It’s almost like a swirling tornado within. My insides spin all around. I’m scared to hope, but I’m scared not to. 

This limbo is torturous. It’s physically painful. It drains my energy. 

This is the price of love. 


** I had someone point out that I never explicitly wrote who I was transferring the embryos for. I guess when I was backtracking I wasn’t clear. We are transferring the embryos for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment