I'm actually 8 weeks, 2 days, but better late than never I guess.
Baby's size: Kidney bean or raspberry
Total weight gain: When I last weighed myself about a week ago, I was back to pre-estrace weight. Horray! My stomach and chest are both pretty puffy so I don't know how my weight dropped back down, but it did. Not complaining!
Sleep: I haven't noticed any changes with my sleeping patterns other than I just need more. I'm going to bed usually by 8 PM. I've been pretty darn tired.
Best moment of last week: Celebrating Christmas with family <3
Miss anything: I had another cold last week so I missed sudafed and prednisone. I got a hot mist humidifier that helped quite a bit, though.
Food cravings: Cheese, sour cream, fresh berries (random things!)
Anything that makes you sick or queasy: Going too long without eating a snack, pretty much anything in the morning (when I eat my usual of granola bar,
oatmeal, or toast in the morning, it's like chewing sandpaper), carbonation (not that I need to drink Cokes or anything right now but I had been drinking sparkling water and it makes me SICK-ugh), most forms of chicken (exceptions is small pieces in a dish)
Looking forward to: Ultrasound tomorrow! I will feel a lot more comfortable if we have a good ultrasound at 8 weeks. And I will know the bleeding and cramping is not affecting anything.
The internet says: The baby has webbed fingers and toes, eyelids, developing lungs, and has almost lost the creepy tail.
Other milestones: Tuesday will be the milestone anniversary of our miscarriage <3 Also, on a lighter note, my due date is early August. My sister said to get ready for remarks about how I will be giant in the middle of the summer heat... and it happened- I got my first comment about it! Haha!
Sunday, December 28, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment