I wasn't expecting to see our little one again so soon but had another ultrasound this morning due to some bleeding.
Growth is on track. Heartrate has increased to 153. I had a pocket of blood (not shown in this particular picture) which explains the bleeding.
So does it feel good thinking I am miscarrying at various points throughout the day? Nope. But my brain can tell my nerves there is a reason.
Whew.





UGH...that bleeding must be SO scary. Love to see a growing and beating heart, though!! Yay!
ReplyDeleteYeah, not too much fun. But yes it's a special and surreal moment for hear that sound. :)
DeleteSo happy that everything's okay, Sara. Glad you got to have another visit with your LO today!
ReplyDeleteThank you for all your support!
DeleteSo glad you got a good report and an extra look at your little one!
ReplyDeleteThank you! Your support means a lot!
DeleteYAY!
ReplyDelete:) Thank you!
Delete