I like to hope and imagine my embryos are still alive and growing in me. In case they are, they had a fun-filled day at work with me yesterday. Our census doubled in the two days I was gone, and I was the only social worker for the two units... which made for a day that flies by... and lots of getting up and down and in and out of chairs- ouch! They helped me lead a relaxation group and diffuse some crises. They ate some Chick-fil-a soup for lunch (I know they can't really eat yet, at least not directly).
I find it easier and easier to do my PIO shots. I imagine part of it is that I have really overcome my fear of needles and part of it is that I have a more tangible reason that I am doing them. I aspirated blood for the first time yesterday morning which was kind of surprising. I didn't think it was that common, and I did it on my 10th shot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Guess what? We hit got blood this morning too. Fun times!
ReplyDelete