Thursday, August 14, 2014
Hope for the Best
Tomorrow is a big day. The much anticipated ultrasound to hear a heartbeat. It won't necessarily be "over" if we don't hear one, but it will be a very good sign if we do and will be a cause for lots of extra concern if we don't. Now that we have a measurement from Monday to compare it to, it will also be interesting to see if the baby is growing as it should. And to see if the second sac has "closed up shop" yet.
In the deepest part of my heart, I feel like everything will be okay.
But I still have twinges of nervousness and anticipation.
I want to have this reassurance. I want everything to go well.
But I am still thinking about what will happen if it doesn't, just in case.
Please, oh please, God, please just let this baby be okay and growing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Hopeful for you! :)
ReplyDelete