Friday, August 15, 2014

Sad Update

Unfortunately not only was there not a heartbeat, but the baby stopped growing. We have to wait for my doctor in Knoxville to review the results and make a recommendation of what's next.

7 comments:

  1. Just stumbled across your blog a few weeks ago, and I've been following your story with interest, because I'm scheduled for our FET a week from today. I am so, so sorry for your loss. I've had three miscarriages myself and I understand the depth of that pain. I am praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so so sorry. My heart hurts for you two. Sending you love and comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so so sorry. So sorry. Words cannot express the sympathy and comfort that I wish to send to you and your family. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh!! I'm heart broken for you. Your family will be in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara I'm so sorry. There are not words that are appropriate for this, so I'll just say that I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sara, I am so heartbroken for you today. Lifting you up In prayer.

    ReplyDelete