"You are worthy, O Lord our God,
to receive glory and honor and power.
For you created all things,
and they exist because you created what you pleased".
to receive glory and honor and power.
For you created all things,
and they exist because you created what you pleased".
-Revelation 4:11
More drive time leads to more time for reflection and more time in creation (in a roundabout way- however much you can enjoy from your vehicle). My God is a Creator. I love the vibrant fall leaves, the glowing sunrises, the grey billowing storm clouds, the stately brown branches of a tree.
I look forward to seeing our embryos for the first time, the lives that were formed and have been frozen in a lab, suspended in time. As beautiful as our world is, I don't know of anything more so than the glossy photograph that will be in my hands of a small, round embryo full of tiny cells that will hopefully become wispy hair, soft skin, and grubby hands.




You are in my prayers, Sara.
ReplyDelete