The fact that there were 10 embryos from this batch and not
a single one resulted in a birth (between me and the surrogate the donor family
used) and that the only one resulted in a pregnancy that was considered “embryonic
demise” early on is strangely comforting. In my deepest heart, I feel that the
embryo had some damage or mutation and that’s why I miscarried but it's still
scary to not know exactly what happened.
He wants me to have a SIS soon to check for
scarring/adhesions from my two d&c's and does want me to have another endo
scratch this time (Darn, I hated it last time!!!).
I’ll feel unsettled until we have more sweet embryos, but I
am feeling more at peace (although still sad). Dr. K ended the
conversation with the exact sentiment that has been on my heart lately- how I
can control things, he can control things, but in the end some of it will
always be out of both of our hands. I pray God will have mercy on me and allow
this next transfer to work!




Praying for you, Sara. I'm looking forward to hear that you are matched again and that things are moving forward.
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking of you, Sara. Praying things will work out according to His plan.
ReplyDeleteI'm praying the same thing. Hugs!
ReplyDelete