Bloodwork was drawn, ultrasound was done, and I headed back to work. I got my own chauffeur for the afternoon scraping so I could take some pain medication. My mom and I went back to the clinic, and the scraping was said and done in no time. It was still pretty painful but much better with medication. I don't know why it is so painful for me! But, there was a lot of tissue removed this time, too, so hopefully my body will do its job!
I was lucky to get the results that my lining was nice and thin (3.8mm; for comparison it was 3.9mm the first cycle and 3.7mm the second cycle) and my estrogen was low (53; for comparison it was 41 the first cycle and 49 the second).
So, I am now able to begin adding in e.strace to my protocol. I will continue the l.upron a little while longer as I transition into building my lining. Here we go!




Wahoo- good numbers. You got this!!!
ReplyDelete