Tuesday, October 21, 2014

One of Those Days

Day four of the l.upron. I don't feel well, but not sure if it's just the medicine or if it's the stress of my job, current home life, and just the pressure of a third transfer. And my debit card was messed up in some stupid H.ome D.epot thing, so I had to get a new one. And the cats were out of cat food, and the dry cleaning needed picked up, and I was out of gas. You know, one of those days.

Not complaining about any of it- glad to have a job (especially one with great coworkers as well as flexibility) or about D (just glad he is slowly getting better). But it's hard to say if fatigue, irritability, and headaches are from stress or from the medicine.

I'm not exactly looking forward to next week. I'm already dreading the scraping!

I'm mentally exhausted just writing this post, so I'm going to bed now!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara - this is Jill - I'm at work so I can't log onto my blog account. I just want to say hang in there. I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete