Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Pickle

Yesterday, I got to dinner where I was meeting up with some friends, to discover I left my wallet at work. I turned around and went back to work, where I grabbed my wallet, then realized I failed to give some time-sensitive information to a doctor. I would've created a pickle (see #2) for myself the next day if I hadn't remembered. I stayed to address that, then was happy to finally be off. When I got to work this morning, I realized I "remembered" doing a task yesterday that I apparently didn't really do.

I have to get myself together. More to-do lists. More double-checking. And thanking my lucky stars that I work with supportive co-workers who have my back.

I know, like I've said, this is all a combination of stress and medication. My "baseline" is having a lot on my plate. I work at a stressful job and have a big professional licensure exam looming over my head. Add to that the fact I am three weeks away from one of the biggest days of my life... whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment