Monday, April 28, 2014

Staying Organized in FET: Counterspace

It's important for my mental wellness to stay organized. In preparation for my frozen embryo transfer, I cleared a section of my counter for a "working station". I want it to stay clean, so I am avoiding prepping meals or setting dishes on it. I have handy lysol wipes to keep it disinfected.

I keep my medication there in the off chance I need a visual reminder to take it. I keep my "supplies" there such as favorite coffee cup to help me get the tea down and a measuring cup the measure the POM.

This area is right next to my fridge, where my l.upron is. I like having free space and the sharps container handy to prep my shots. I have one of my dining room chairs right by this area to sit down when I do the l.upron (it helps me feel not as woozy, although I'm sure my now I could stand if I needed to).

2 comments:

  1. I love how you are so organized (I'm not!). You are getting me motivated to get organized!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm organized to a fault. I will have more organization posts in the coming weeks lol.

    ReplyDelete