Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Staying Organized in FET: Calendar



The clinic sends out a one page medication protocol that is a little confusing to read and definitely not user-friendly for the visually minded. I transferred all the information onto a Word-document calendar that I downloaded for free from calendarsthatwork.com. Any time there is a change from the previous day, I used bold font to draw my attention. I have a screen shot saved on my phone for easy reference. So far, this has greatly decreased my anxiety and has helped me stay on track.

2 comments:

  1. My calendar looks very similar to yours. I notice you are also doing Estrace vaginally. Is that something new they are doing, or something specific to you? Is it due to history of thin lining? I had to do that for my first transfer because lining was too thin at the ultrasound appointment, but in the end the transfer was cancelled due to polyps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is doing that since my lining was low in the mock transfer. I hope it works!

    ReplyDelete