Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Embryos on Board, Part II


Two embryos were transferred. One passed away in thawing. This rounds out the embryos from Family A. Both of the transferred embryos were healthy. Embryo on the top was greater than 8 cells, compacting, and rated 1 (highest). The little one on the bottom was 8 cells and rated 2 (second highest). Here's the picture from my last transfer to see how the embryos compare.

More to come later. I am still pretty groggy from the v.alium and probably from lack of sleep from having a get-together with a fellow adoptive embryo mom and her husband until the wee hours of the night. :) Please pray for our two embryos as well as both ladies I know who had transfers yesterday and today (2 embryos each for them, as well).

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking about you at work today. So happy things look so great. I'm praying for your babies and that your wait till your beta feels quick. Enjoy being PUPO!

    ReplyDelete