Monday, July 28, 2014
Pinching Myself
I almost have to pinch myself.
I'm pregnant!!
My hcg was 176, which is on the high side for this point in the embryo's(s') development. The more important thing than a good number is that it doubles within two days.
It almost feels harder to wait two days to see it double than it did to wait 12 days for the first test.
My friend said, "Every wait is harder than the last - try to focus on the joy if each day and that today you are pregnant!!!"
I am trying to take the advice to heart.
I think I accomplished that during the 12 day wait with the embryos. The whole time, I imagined they were doing well and were happy.
I want to be able to continue doing that so worry doesn't rob my joy.
I am still cautious. I still want to get past milestones.
But I am starting to feel happy.
We celebrated tonight with the same place we mourned last time... Chuy's (it didn't taste near as good with intermittent nausea and no margarita, though).
I'm not superstitious. We already have a 80% full nursery due to being a waiting family for foster care and for domestic infant adoption. Having the nursery has never made me sad.
So I bought a few more baby things to add to the collection.
352 is sought after number.
About 42 hours til I know more about our embryos and how they're growing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I am so happy for you two. I have been rooting for you!
ReplyDeleteGreattt news!!! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteSo HAPPY for you. Congratulations! I have been praying for you.
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing! So awesome! I'll be waiting for the next update!!
ReplyDelete