Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Family Night

The two embryos (with the qualifier "if they are still in there") have continued to have a fun time. I'm sure no one is interested in a play by play, but since I use this blog for my own memory... they helped lead group therapy on collage day, they drank hot cocoa in July (important when your building's AC is cranked up), they took a walk at the park, they learned the value of a dime in thrift store-ing. Unbeknownst to us, tonight was "Family Night" at my favorite local burrito place (same place from this past post), so I think they enjoyed that, too. Maybe next time they will be big enough to enjoy a balloon animal?

I wish I had more exciting things to report. Still tired. Still a little sore from the shots. Still tired of waiting to find out the results, but even more nervous to hear.

I got so tickled today... a coworker today asked what the "turn around" on the transfer was... which had me rolling. This whole thing is really pretty unchartered territory (at least in my social circle). I'm so very glad for family, friends, and co-workers who are there. I am glad I am not alone in this (at times torturous) wait!

Collage in honor of this time in my life

Embyros' Grams doesn't leave them out when it comes to homemade jam!

3 comments:

  1. Prayers for a bfp! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you! It's so wonderful that your mom made your embryos jam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just wanted to say, I just saw another (on line) baby God brought me to, to Pray for her family, be born. I'm here, so will be your babies. God brought me to you to Pray for you through out your Pregnancy and Birth. So I'm here, rooting for you till you stop blogging one day. Hugs to you whole family. I'm Kandi Ann Brewer

    ReplyDelete