Sunday, July 13, 2014

Five More Shots Til We Meet

PIO to scale

All my supplies are ready!

My good friend, progesterone in oil (PIO), is back! The first shot is done and out of the way. The most difficult part was re-drawing the areas on my rear end/hip with a sharpie. The left side was tricky; when I moved to the right I noticed a faint bruise still left over from May, so that one was a little easier to discern.

I feel excited doing PIO this time (no more "Psycho" music in my head) because I know I am only days away from meeting our embryos. The possibilities become a little more real. Five more shots separate me from them, and from then on out, they will be with me for the shots.

1 comment:

  1. prayers for many, many, many more shots to come - all with your little ones on board!

    ReplyDelete