Friday, November 7, 2014
11 days til transfer
11 days til my transfer! Protocol update: My face is still crazy broken out. I've felt nauseous since I started taking 3 e.straces a day. On a good note, I'm expecting my brain fog to clear up now that I'm finished with the l.upron!. I've felt twinges of nervousness about my ultrasound on Friday- what if my lining isn't thick enough?! Surely I haven't come this far for yet another let down.
I'm trying to put any fears aside and trek ahead. I had another massage today in hopes of staying as relaxed as possible. I took a brisk walk after work and really enjoyed the gorgeous sunset and the remaining fall leaves. Overall, I am still feeling very positive.
I made sure to go to the dentist this week and have my yearly GYN appointment and a neck x-ray next week- I need to get all these out of the way because I plan to be pregnant very soon.
To close this random post, I will leave a song I really like that I heard this week on Pandora during one of my long commutes with D.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


.jpg)
.jpg)


So excited for you! I went to the dentist this week too. (No cavities, but there was a lot of scraping.) Your lining is going to be good. I just get this positive feeling of peace in my heart for you when I think about your upcoming transfer. You are going to be blessed. Hope you have a relaxing weekend.
ReplyDelete