But more than that, I can relive the emotions. The elation, the anxiety, the suffering, the peace.
I've come a long way, and I think my path is about to take a new direction. I'll have happier things to write about. Answered prayers. Fulfilled longings.
I'll put my all into work today to get ahead. I'll finish packing tonight. I'll work the morning tomorrow, then start the drive to pick D up and head eastward. That's not very much left between me and the embryos. They don't know what's about to happen. While I'm making plans and rushing around, they're perpetually frozen and just waiting at a chance to experience life. Two more days!




Praying for you this week! (This is Jill - posting at work.)
ReplyDeleteThanks! I hope you are doing well! :)
DeleteI am so hopeful for you! I can't wait to read your "I'm pregnant!" Post!!
ReplyDeleteEeek, I hope that will be coming soon. Thanks! :)
DeleteSending every possible positive vibe your way...
ReplyDeleteI truly appreciate it!
DeleteSara I want you to know that I am praying, not for a baby, but for BABIES. God is big enough to do that for you, and for them! Come on folks, let's pray for this!-K
ReplyDeleteYikes I have so many emotions. I do feel it's not a question of if but how many? Thank you for the prayers!
ReplyDelete