Friday, November 14, 2014

It's Go Time


That's right. It's a sharpied bullseye. 

My lining was 7.9mm (one mm thicker than last time, although still definitely on the low end of what they prefer) and my estrogen was a whopping 2012 (hence the unpleasant swelling). 

So tomorrow I cut my e.strace back to two pills a day (rather than three) and begin the PIO injections. I've unpacked my box of shot supplies and sterilized the counter so I will be ready to go bright and early in the morning. The bulls eyes are sharpied onto my hips. 

It's go time! 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack, was trying to edit my comment and accidentally deleted it. I'm such a noob. I'd said that my estrogen never got over a certain number but then realized the number was all wrong. I just know that I've never gone into a retrieval cycle with estrogen higher than 1,000, so I was jealous of your healthy number. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I guess high is good, but my lining never got very thick despite the high number so I'm not sure why or what that means. All I noticed was a ton of water retention!

      Delete