Tuesday, November 11, 2014

PIO Nightmares


You might have some deep seeded anxiety if you have dreams two nights in a row about PIO gone wrong. 

I drempt very matter of factly that my PIO syringe was the size of a 20 oz coke bottle with an equally large and very crooked needle. The syringe was full of bubbles as if it were a fish tank. I kept standing there trying to figure out a way to make the injection work. 

Three more days til I start the hopefully less scary and less eventful PIO shots. 

4 comments:

  1. That sounds horrifying!!! Hopefully the real thing is much less scary!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was. No bubbles or crooked needles haha. And even though it's a pretty hefty needle, it seemed small after my dream! :)

      Delete
  2. Every time I walk in to the room and my husband has the shot ready to go - that's what I see. It's never as bad as I imagine it though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I have found the pain and physical discomfort is real at times, but the mental aspect is much worse.

      Delete