This week has brought much publicity to embryo adoption (EA). First, there was a story in the New York Times. Then, a series of interviews on People.com and a Good Morning America segment with a fellow EA mom, Liz, who means so very much to me who has supported me and provided encouragement like you wouldn't believe (she founded the support group I'm apart of). Then, a local news story of a fellow EA family who transferred at my clinic the day after I did. Then, another story with a fellow EA mom in my support group. Google news shows several other stories, as well: here and here.
Liz's GMA interview was the morning of my transfer, so I was off work and able to watch it live. It brought tears to my eyes. It also happened to be the one year anniversary of her daughter Sammy's transfer, so I hope that brings good luck to me!
Sunday, November 23, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment