Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Last Kidless Night



We made it safely to Knoxville. On the way out the door, I threw all my protocol stuff into a plastic bag- including the Lysol wipes. Apparently the lid doesn't seal well because the juice spilled out all over everything. It actually leaked into my e.strace bottle and destroyed some of my pills (see the crumbly ones?). Luckily I salvaged most of them. And luckily the important pills for transfer had cotton in the bottle so they were spared, too. 

Band aids weren't so lucky... Requiring a T.arget trip. I got some good sealing wipes, ibropfen (because duh, how could I forget that?), some NAME BRAND heat patches because store brand is worthless, and my unscented soap and lotion just in case scent harms embryos (not proven but I read it somewhere). 

It was funny- when I was picking out the lotion and soap, I went to the baby aisle. Fellow shoppers must have presumed it was for my baby or something, but in the middle of the aisle my "Shots" ringtone started blaring. Don't mind me. Mother of the year. Ha! 

I had a great evening spending time with two fellow EA moms. They each have three little embryos on board- pray for them! 

12ish hours to go, and I'm still not getting nervous. I can't wait for tomorrow! 

4 comments:

  1. Lifting you up in prayer tonight! So excited for you to meet your babies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending prayers! (Jill B)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so so so happy for you, Sara. I am pulling for you and your little embies. This is your time, I can feel it!

    ReplyDelete