Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Tears


I cried when I saw this on Pinterest last week.

I think because it reminds me of my favorite book I read the embryos. It reminds me of the things our baby will never get to do. I will never really know him or her.

And it reminds me that I don't want to ever forget our baby. I don't want to "move on"; I don't want to be stuck, but I want the baby to always have a place in my heart and mind.

And finally, I think it moves me because I like to imagine the baby is at peace and somehow knows he or she is loved, even if from a distance.

My eyes are tearing up thinking about it all.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. We have twelve adopted embryos in heaven and have named every single one. After our first loss we bought some butterflies to hang on our bedroom wall in memorium. It's been over five years since our first loss, but I still look at those butterflies and smile. Hugs. It's been a long road for you, but September is nearing its end.

    ReplyDelete